1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ilo 1 gig mp3 player (the orange one)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by rpsj2, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpsj2

rpsj2 Thread Starter

Help !! my ilo 1 gig mp3 player is giving me fits!! I sync'd a bunch of songs to it from my computer (using Windows XP) and it keeps telling me "no files". When I click on the "my computer" page, and the the drive letter for the player, the click on "music", it lists all the songs that I put on there. But the player itself says "no files". So I deleted them all, and tried loading them again, but still, "no files". Then, I tried loading them in small chunks, about 10 songs at a time, & that worked. But every time I loaded each batch of 10, I had to safely disconnect, then check the player, and it showed the songs. But then it stopped listing any more songs, even though it was completely downloaded and the "my computer" paged showed that they were there. It did still show the previously loaded songs, however. Then I went to load 10 more songs, and they were successfully downloaded to the player, according to the computer, then when I safely disconected the player to check it, it said NO FILES AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The "my computer" page still shows all the songs as being there, but they're not showing up on the player. I have tried defragmenting, scanning the player drive for errors, taking the battery out & putting it back in, all to no avail. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS THING????

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/919650

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice