Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm confused need help a bit about PC

686 views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  flavallee 
#1 ·
Hello dear community ! First of all thanks for letting me register here i really apperciate
So here is my problem : recently (6months ago) i bought a PC unfortunatly built one from serbian shop called "win win" cuz i live in serbia . Here are specs

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

CPU
Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz
Coffee Lake 14nm Technology work at 4.20ghz

Motherboard
ASRock Z370 Pro4 (CPUSocket)
%1 Chipset

%1 Chipset
Graphics
VG248 (1920x1080@144Hz) (MONITOR Asus)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 (ZOTAC International)

Storage
232GB Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250GB (SATA (SSD))
931GB TOSHIBA HDWD110 (SATA )

windows is installed on SSD of course

while im playing some game like PUBG ,7days to die ,PES 2019, or something a bit newer i hear my pc loud like from fan or gpu or cpu but i dont see like temperature is high its sounds like i "mine cryptovalutes" while others who has different pc doesnt have same issue , either i didnt install properly windows 10 but that is like 50/50% since 1st time i didnt had troubles either something is wrong with hardware and all drivers are up to date , if someone would help me i apperciate im really confused and feeling like anger while playing game why do i must cap fps in nvidia settings or have input lag ,forcing me to play in bordless instead fullscreen and etc
Thanks .
Ps : Sorry for my bad english.

See less See more
#2 ·
We need more information about your computer than you provided, so please do the following in it:

Download and save the TSG System Information Utility (SysInfo.exe) file.
After it's been downloaded and saved, double-click it to run it.
Information about your computer will appear.
Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE text here.

Also advise us the brand name and model number and wattage of the power supply unit that's in it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I requested one of the Moderators here to move your thread to the "Hardware" or "Games" section.
The hardware/gaming experts will be able to help you better in those sections than in this section.

-------------------------------------------------------------

#3 ·
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 18362, Installed 20191012183704.000000+060
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 10, CPU Count: 12
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
Hard Drives: C: 231 GB (46 GB Free); D: 465 GB (416 GB Free); E: 466 GB (421 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Pro4
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

#7 ·
Do you have FireStorm installed from Zotac? Then check this video out.......the key point starts at 3;30 seconds.

https://www.zotac.com/us/files/download/by_product?p_nid=796150&driver_type=235&os=981

no i will check that now

View attachment 273408

These are the listed performance ratings and power usage for the Intel processor and NVIDIA chip-based graphics card in your gaming computer.

If I understand correctly what you said in post #1, did you say you overclocked the processor from its 3.70 GHz base speed to 4.20 GHz?

You haven't provided the information that I requested about the power supply unit in your computer.

----------------------------------------------------------------
i think my brother was like OC boost to 4.20 okay so how do i get info of power supply because is not located on this list which u give me

#5 ·
Product Font Material property Screenshot Parallel

These are the listed performance ratings and power usage for the Intel processor and NVIDIA chip-based graphics card in your gaming computer.

If I understand correctly what you said in post #1, did you say you overclocked the processor from its 3.70 GHz base speed to 4.20 GHz?

You haven't provided the information that I requested about the power supply unit in your computer.

----------------------------------------------------------------

#6 ·
That intel CPU has a base clock of 3.70 ghz and a boost clock of 4.70 ghz. (1 full Ghz boost - impressive) In post 1 states 4.2 ghz which is with in the boost clock and it just happens to be running at that. Technically it's an OC. I'm wondering if it's truly floating or is it actually set at 4.2 ghz. Good catch Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.