1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I'm having freeze/restarting problems.

Discussion in 'Games' started by BielShiro, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BielShiro

BielShiro Thread Starter

[​IMG] First off, sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong section it is my first thread and i'm desperate!!
    So, i build this new pc: AsRock ab350m pro4, ryzen 5 2400g, 1x8 hyperx kingston, vs600 corsair power supply.

I'll try to detail my problems, but since i don't know the techinical terms be patient.
    I think i did a good job on installing everything(i'm not sure about the quantity of thermal paste, since i'm using the one that already was on the cooler.
    When i'm playing(csgo for example) it freezes, the screen turns black and it makes a continuous buzzing noise then the only way to stop is to force shutdown/restart. Some times it is with BSOD sometimes it just blacks and freeze.
    I get different errors on the BSOD depending on what i'm doing(at least is what i believe).
    When i'm playing and the BSOD happens it generally says "video tdr failure" and i already pass through the driver fixes and it didn't worked.
    I'll leave pics of some of the screens i'm getting. You guys can ask for more detail and i'll try to describe, since i'm a newbie in these matters.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Did you try getting the latest drivers from the graphics card manufacturer web site ?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1221126

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice