1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

im having touble uninstalling CS2 after it installed incorrectly

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by melaniebierig, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melaniebierig

melaniebierig Thread Starter

i have been using illustrator 10 & CS5 photoshop trial version fine on my windows vista (illustrator for 2 yrs on this computer). i got CS2 so i uninstalled both programs before installing the CS2. after installing i never got a finished window & it just closed. when i tried to open illustrator & indesign it closed as soon as it finished opening. photoshop did ask for registration info & then shut down/closed as well. i tired to uninstall from program/features in control panel but it doesn't work, it doesn't prompt me to do anything so adobe help had me install the windows installer clean up utility to remove programs not installed correctly. they are still not uninstalled & when i tried to reinstall the 1st cd gets to initializing & then stops. i now have removed all the adobe folders from my c drive & still cannot remove. i need to reinstall - HELP!!!! thankyou.:eek::rolleyes:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/917737

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice