I'm looking for a program that graphs out the files on your computer by size

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ecpool

I've seen this program before along time ago. It would basically plot a graph of all your files on your computer so you could see which files are taking up the most space on your hard drive. Has anyone seen this program? If so, where can I get it? It used to be a freeware.

Easycleaner ver 1.7 by ToniArts shows your disk space useage in a pie chart form and also how much space each program uses as a percentage of total disk space.

I can't help you find that program but you can find all your large files using find\files and folders then where it says of type go down to applications. If you want to shorten the list use the at least value and plug in 3000 or more for a stating point. Then you can go to view at the top of the page and select arrange icons by size, largest will be at the bottem. Or you can eliminate the, of type step, and all files that large will show up.

Hope that this helps.

jm100dm

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online