1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Im looking for new game..

Discussion in 'Games' started by darkrites668, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. darkrites668

darkrites668 Thread Starter

This game i downloaded doesnt work, so im trying to find a new game to replace it. I want a 3d rpg multiplayer(online) game, and it needs to be free...Sorry for being so picky -_-

2. jd_957

jd_957 Banned

3. Akarui

Akarui

Try this one BetaWatcher.com go look at the open beta's list they have some good games for free download. Also there are a few game that are completely free. Also you can register for the closed beta's if you don't feel like playing free games with bad graphics.

4. darkrites668

darkrites668 Thread Starter

Ill try all those sites. I did get a laptop last weekend, that plays Priston Tale without any problems. Odd that my desktop wouldnt play it...Ty everyone for the suggestions!

5. marioh

marioh

6. McTimson

McTimson

Runescape is a free RPG...it's 3D, but the graphics aren't all that great.

Guild Wars should be coming out sometime soon, it won't have a monthly charge, but you'll still have to pay for it like you would a normal game.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/327595

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice