Im looking for new game..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

darkrites668

This game i downloaded doesnt work, so im trying to find a new game to replace it. I want a 3d rpg multiplayer(online) game, and it needs to be free...Sorry for being so picky -_-

Try this one BetaWatcher.com go look at the open beta's list they have some good games for free download. Also there are a few game that are completely free. Also you can register for the closed beta's if you don't feel like playing free games with bad graphics.

darkrites668

Ill try all those sites. I did get a laptop last weekend, that plays Priston Tale without any problems. Odd that my desktop wouldnt play it...Ty everyone for the suggestions!

Runescape is a free RPG...it's 3D, but the graphics aren't all that great.

Guild Wars should be coming out sometime soon, it won't have a monthly charge, but you'll still have to pay for it like you would a normal game.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online