I'm nosy. What did ya get?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Skivvywaver

OK, fess up here. What did Santy bring ya? I got coal. Actually, we are just getting around to it.

Anything good?

Darnet. You beat me to the thread.

Lavalamp, Precision Mouse, Gamer Keyboard, shocking game ;) (hurts like hell), USB 1GB thumbdrive, clothes, and last but not least!!!

IPOD!!! (30GB Video- black).

buck52

Banned
Howdy Skivvy

Haven't started yet... Although the girlfriend has already ripped a gift certificate off the tree... :rolleyes:

buck

Skivvywaver

I'll wake Becky in 10 minutes. It will be time for her meds, then her coffee, and then we shall open gifts. ;) I want something geek related but I really don't care if I get anything.

Since I said geek related and not one certain thing, I figure I don't want or need anything. :D

I got a microsoft ergonomic keyboard series 6000,laser mouse combo and a game call of duty2 for p.c.

Coal here.

I've been a Bad Boy all year. I'm going to try and be good so I can get what I always wanted next year :rolleyes:

Skivvywaver

Gee, Sorry SC. :D

So far it sounds like everybody got some neat/cool stuff. I just woke da wife so in about a half hour. :D:D

Gots to clear my camera. I needs lotsa space. ;)

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Cutting board....snow scraper for my car....a stuffed reindeer and stuffed doggie...and $100 which will promptly go towards my $91.00 natural gas bill! (n)

But most importantly...I got another Christmas to spend with my son, family and friends! (y) :)

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Oh...and my favorite man at TSG donated for me to TSG so I could have another year here ad-free! (y) :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :)

My wife had a clock which was a wedding present for my grandparents (turn of last century) cleaned and repaired. It's now "gonging" on my mantle and brings back wonderful memories from childhood. Better gift then a new Rolex watch. :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts