1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I'm Really Scared

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by yteam, Jan 30, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. yteam

yteam Thread Starter

Hi Folks. :eek:
    He has been playing with my mind since Windows 95!
    All through W98 WME and now XP he has been out to get me.
    The man hates me it's obvious.

And now I learn that Bill Gates is coming to Scotland and will be only 20 miles away from me. Do you think he has finally come to get me in person??

I am off to hide under the bed, wrap myself in security patches, and try to blue screen him out of my mind. I dont want to be seen in his Vista.

If I dont appear at Tech Guy again you will all know why....notify my lawyer if I dont.

Wish me luck.

2. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Tempt the fates and go see him in person yteam! ;) :D

3. iltos

iltos

LOL, yteam

and welcome to tsg

buy a mac :p

4. rob.rice

rob.rice

Install linux and open office export all MS file formats to RTF then deleate all MS format files

Now that you have a MS free computer he has no way to find you

5. WarC

WarC

I think you should locate him, and treat him to a pie in the face. It's been done before, I'm sure his time has come again.

Then yell, "Now you really ARE filthy rich!" or something like that.

I'd wear knee pads, elbow pads, and a helmet. He probably has security.

6. izzitizack

izzitizack

Buy a mac.. LOL

7. yteam

yteam Thread Starter

Wheeeew,
    Just found out that he is not here as part of a personal vendetta against me at all. :)

Apparently he is here to teach business skills to our political leaders. That's good as he is going to charge nearly twice as much for Windows Vista over here as he is in the USA.

Oh well, I remember paying the equivalent of 3 dollars for a hula hoop when I was a kid so the more things change the more they stay the same.

Dont be surprised if the cost of Scotch doubles in the next few months folks.

Keep up the good work Tech Guys......

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539537

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice