I'm Stalling, pls help!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mirr

Just a couple days ago, my computer just started stalling for a couple seconds, then it would be fine(just keep repeating this). im currently using Windows XP Home ed.

I've ran multiple spyware checkers and viurs checkers that have come up w/ absolutly nothing. im running out of options and ideas on how to fix this problem.

Will somebody pls help me?! :confused:

Download and install HijackThis using the "self extractor". Run it and select "do a system scan and save the log file". Then copy/paste the contents of the log to a reply

http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/files/hijackthis_sfx.exe

Also some questions are in order:

Have you tried doing a System Restore to resolve this? Start > run msconfig and "launch system restore"?

Does it begin stalling immediately after a cold boot?

Offline as well as online?

Only after the system has been on for an extended period or when running intensive applications?

If you open the Task Manager when this is occuring and select "Performance", what are the figures listed under:

"physical memory"

"commit charge"

You might need to update your ram. How much ram do you have in your computer?

big k :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online