I'm thinking of purchasing more RAM....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

[FR]Platinum

I'm thinking of purchasing more RAM, but am unsure as to what i need to buy, could someone advise me how to check my ram type, so i can ensure i buy the right one e.g DDR2.... regards

Reason for this is to play flight simulator x (this will take me to 2gb) do you think this will improve my game play? current specs are:

Pentium 4 2.8ghz
1GB Ram
250GB Hdd
256mb ATI X1600 card

If you think this wouldnt improve, could you advise me of what will? If you cannot answer all questions, I would be great ful even if you could only answer one of them

Thank you very much.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online