1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Im very confused

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by lesnpam, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lesnpam

lesnpam Thread Starter

HI ALL
    i have just had to reload xp (acer travelmate 2480) and the interet is running very slow also i have now found out that if i try to look at an item on ebay the page will load but not the discription of the item
    what have i done wrong
    regards
    les

2. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

Did you install the chipset and network drivers after you reinstalled.

3. lesnpam

lesnpam Thread Starter

hi
    thanks i have installed the chipset whic has appeared to have speeded things up but the discription on ebay still wont load could this be a ebay prolem i could not find any download on acer site for network drivers could they e caled something else sorry im a newbie to all this
    regards
    les

4. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

Sometimes the network drivers are updated with the chipset if they network card is on the motherboard.
    What browser and version are you using?

5. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    lesnpam:

This you have this other thread going for the same problem. Creating a thread in different sections isn't going to help you any faster. In fact, it can delay helping you and make things confusing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

6. Byteman

Byteman Gone but Never Forgotten

Thanks, Frank-

lesnpam ------ Since the other thread contains all here and some other pertinent info I am going to Close this one. We do not allow multiple threads for the same issue. It only confuses everyone, so please keep this issue contained in the one thread I am leaving open. Thanks!

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/949553

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice