1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Image Burn

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Miss Priss, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Miss Priss

Miss Priss Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 2038 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family, 224 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 76285 MB, Free - 55132 MB;
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0UG980
    Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

I had to get another computer, now I have to learn how to do everything from the beginning again. The computer has a burning program called Image Burn but when I try to burn a picture disc, the computer says I do not have a cd or dvd burner on the machiene. Also when I bring up the Image Burn program it is quite difficult to use. Is there a way I can change to a different burning program that windows live photo gallery will recognise? Please HELP

2. Oddba11

Oddba11 It's My Birthday!

First Name:
    Jim
    You can install and use any burning program that you want. I don't know which program(s) are supported by photo gallery...as it sounds like you are trying to burn from within photo gallery.

3. Miss Priss

Thanks for the info. But I think I found the problem. When I got the computer, the guy installed the burner alright, but when I checked the properties I see the drives listed as read. There are no burn capabilities listed. Is there a way to correct that or will I have to take the machiene back to where I got it? Thanks again for your assistance:rolleyes:

4. Oddba11

Oddba11 It's My Birthday!

First Name:
    Jim
    Are you sure that the drive is capable of burning? Verify the specs for that brand/model.

5. Miss Priss

Thanks again, I don't know that much about the mechanics of the burner and I will Have to contact the place I bought it. He did assure me when I bought it it had the ability of burning both cd's and dvd's. Thanks again for your help.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030660

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice