Image Burn

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Miss Priss

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2038 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family, 224 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 76285 MB, Free - 55132 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0UG980
Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

I had to get another computer, now I have to learn how to do everything from the beginning again. The computer has a burning program called Image Burn but when I try to burn a picture disc, the computer says I do not have a cd or dvd burner on the machiene. Also when I bring up the Image Burn program it is quite difficult to use. Is there a way I can change to a different burning program that windows live photo gallery will recognise? Please HELP

Oddba11

Jim
It's My Birthday!
You can install and use any burning program that you want. I don't know which program(s) are supported by photo gallery...as it sounds like you are trying to burn from within photo gallery.

Miss Priss

Thanks for the info. But I think I found the problem. When I got the computer, the guy installed the burner alright, but when I checked the properties I see the drives listed as read. There are no burn capabilities listed. Is there a way to correct that or will I have to take the machiene back to where I got it? Thanks again for your assistance:rolleyes:

Oddba11

Jim
It's My Birthday!
Are you sure that the drive is capable of burning? Verify the specs for that brand/model.

Miss Priss

Thanks again, I don't know that much about the mechanics of the burner and I will Have to contact the place I bought it. He did assure me when I bought it it had the ability of burning both cd's and dvd's. Thanks again for your help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online