image problem....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bshigley

hello. i'm getting frustrated over here. i am designing a website in which i have just uploaded the page with images. when i went to check the site with new content, i can't see the images. i checked it from another website and i can see it just fine. why can't i see it from my own computer? i've tried to clear my cache in explorer and have deleted the temporary files. i've also checked the box to make sure that it checks for brand new content per every visit. i'm getting frustrated!!

can you see all the images? since i can't post a website url, i'll write out the domain. it's dub dub dub dot kid-guru dot com / shop.htm

sincerely,
getting agrivated in the 303

bshigley said:
hello. i'm getting frustrated over here. i am designing a website in which i have just uploaded the page with images. when i went to check the site with new content, i can't see the images. i checked it from another website and i can see it just fine. why can't i see it from my own computer? i've tried to clear my cache in explorer and have deleted the temporary files. i've also checked the box to make sure that it checks for brand new content per every visit. i'm getting frustrated!!
IF Internet Explorer is your browser, open Tools >> Internet Options >> Advanced [tab]. Scroll down to Multimedia and check Show pictures. Hit Apply then OK.

IF Mozilla / Netscape is your browser, open Tools >> Options ... Click on the Web Features button on the left... Check the Load Images box.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online