1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Images Of Earth

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by Carnivean, Jul 25, 2006.

Advertisement
  1. Carnivean

Carnivean Thread Starter

Ahh.. the wonderous works of Robb Kurth Images Of Earth. Also my father :).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Link to his site is in my sig.

2. katonca

katonca

Great shots!!!! Love the trees. (y)

3. Fidelista

Fidelista

Beautiful photos! :) >f

4. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    Very nice photography and a good read on his site regarding his accomplishments.
    Are his photography talents rubbing off on you?

5. Carnivean

Carnivean Thread Starter

Well thanks, he is a very accomplished photographer in the western states right now. I think he's in about 6 or 7 permanent galleries at the moment. As for his website.. that thing is pretty basic so he is doing a completely new reconstruction of it very soon, and will be putting new sections on there and adding some new pieces.

Me and my brother both have the genetics for any art perspective from my dad. But I've steered it more towards music for myself.. although eventually I probably will take over the whole thing when my dad becomes too old and whatnot.

6. ymfoster

ymfoster

Those are fantastic shots Carnivean, :D
    I like the trees best too

7. KMW

KMW

I like the mountain ranges, majestic (y) don't get them over here in western australia, arhh but I remember them in New Zealand. South Island esp. :D

hey XgerryX, ever walked the wangapeka track, enters the mountains just south of tadmore, comes out south of karemea on the west coast, two mountain passes to cross, did it, loved it

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/486351

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice