1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

images on google images arent showing

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by raps15vc, Jun 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. raps15vc

raps15vc Thread Starter

when i do an image search on google, all the images appear and then all of a sudden, most of them turn into tiny blue squares...anyone have a clue whats going on?

2. acraftylady

acraftylady

Very interesting, have never heard of that happening. Do you mean when you go to google and click in images and search for something like cat all the images don't show? Can you click on the website for the image and get to it that way? Google images are is working fine for me. I would do a virus scan maybe. If you find out what's causing it post back, it's got me curious.

3. raps15vc

raps15vc Thread Starter

figured out whats wrong. i recently downloaded Zero Popup 7.90 and under banner ads i chose "disallow". after i switched it back to "allow" the images are now fine.

=)

4. acraftylady

acraftylady

That makes sense, I didn't think about a popup blocker. I use the google toolabar and it has a great popup blocker.

5. slipe

slipe

I have a selfish approach to pop-up blockers. If enough wonderful people like you install them they will eventually become impractical for advertisers and just go away. In the meantime I’m not missing important messages and getting screwy responses. Keep up the good work!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/244410

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice