1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Images won't load on websites

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Southerclass, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southerclass

Southerclass Thread Starter

I am having problems with getting websites to load properly. Images for coupons on www.coupons.com and www.couponcabin.com etc are not showing. All that shows up is a white screen, with words in blue and the "image" has a black x on it. I have tried deleting my internet cache. I have checked my ie settings to show images. I am about to go at my wits end. I do not have any problems while using my desktop computer, only my laptop and it is doing it with internet explorer and firefox. I am using an Envy x2 and I never had this problem until recently.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU Z2760 @ 1.80GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 53 Stepping 1
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 1994 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 46601 MB, Free - 12855 MB; D: Total - 11388 MB, Free - 1225 MB;
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 18F6
    Antivirus: Computer Security, Updated and Enabled

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Go here, then click the large blue "Download Now @ Bleeping Computer" button to download and save AdwCleaner.exe to your desktop.

Close all open windows first, then double-click AdwCleaner.exe to load its main window.

Click the Scan button, then allow the scanning process to finish.
    (Note: There may be several seconds delay before the progress bar appears, so be patient.)

Click the Report button.

When the log appears, save it.

Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE log here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1140318

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice