Imap won't move to sent in OE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Heavenbound

More often than not, my imap server through outlook express 6, while trying to move a sent email to the sent folder, tells me the following:

Your IMAP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to wait another 60 seconds for the server to respond?

It leaves the email in the outbox and the pop up shows every 60 seconds whether I click wait or stop, until I ctrl+alt+del and restart OE.
I use my aol imap address for the incoming server, and my service provider for my outgoing.

I'm using XP Media Center Ed. 2002
SP3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online