1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Imation Problem

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by ZeroXT, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeroXT

ZeroXT Thread Starter

I have a problem? This deals with me accidently hitting my thumb drive and now it doesn't work.

I opened two and compared the two thumb drives and found out that one of the chips is missing, and one of the circuits that connects with the board chipped. Is there any chance of fixing the plug for the usb. " Slot C14 Chip # AS ". Or is there a way of slavaging the memory from the thumb drive manually?

Thank you for listening. :confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/647797

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice