IMGBurn/IsoBurn not recognizing DVD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Timlp1

Have down loaded 2 iso programs and neither one is seeing the DVD with a CD in it. I see the DVD on the computer system side but can't seem to get either program to bring it into the destination area. Any ideas or suggestion. I have both IMGBurn and ISOBurn.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It would help if you were to tell us what Operating system you are trying this in?

How are you trying to use these two programs?
List the steps that you are using to try these programs.

Timlp1

Downloaded them from the internet
once downloaded pressed the .exe to initiate the programs
both sent a similar home pop up screens
I then loaded the from destination file in the first open position for both
moved to the send to box and pressed the drop down menu to access the D drive for final destination
blanks - blank before using the drop down menu, blank after using the drop down menu

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Screen shots of these " home pop up screens" may help?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online