1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IML32.DLL. error

Discussion in 'Games' started by Glynda333, Jul 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glynda333

Glynda333 Thread Starter

I recently downloaded 2 games from Big Fish Games. They're both very similar. One is Mystery Huntsville (which works fine) The other was Mystery Prime Suspects. I keep getting the error: Prime Suspects has caused an error in IML32.DLL. Prime Suspects will close now. Try restarting computer if problem persists. I've ask for support from the Big Fish Game site and they said to uninstall then reinstall, but I've done this several times and it still hasnt helped. I wrote them again but havent heard back yet. I have a feeling they dont know how to fix it. For awhile I was able to play it for a day or too then the error came back. I found another person who has had the same problem and told me to download shockwave and flash player and I did but still getting error. Maybe someone here who knows about the IML32.DLL. could help me, I hope so. I've got windows ME. Please help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487657

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice