iMovie not playing still frames in video

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kasten74

Hi, I'm currently making a highlight tape for football to send to colleges when I came across a problem. I have still frames that I print screened from the video that I need to put into the film. When I import the clips, they work as if they should, but when I hit play movie the clips are skipped altogether and the previous clips play extra time. I tried doing this in iMovie HD and iMovie 09.. Any ideas why this is happening?

Not familiar with imovie....but does it give you like a storyboard......if so can you stretch the still frames......or just place more of the same frame in a row.

Kasten74

It has a storyboard, but when I put it in place, no matter for what time frame it overrides it and ignores it completely.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online