implement dialogflow into email

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tastelesscone16

most of you probably know about dialogflow chatbots @ api.ai or dialogflow.com . I am working on creating a support email for my website: le-water.github.io , and couldn't find any free way to implement dialogflow with an email.. if someone could either leave a link to a tutorial or explain how to do this then it would be very appreciated!!

tastelesscone16

JiminSA how do i implement rasa into email though? sry but i dont want to go through all of these steps only to find that it can't do what i need it to do

JiminSA

Jim
Sorry, but I suggested RASA never having used it:(
It seems to be the only open source (free) alternative out there ...
Why don't you ask them via the RASA Community Forum;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online