1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

import address book

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by dizzy46, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dizzy46

dizzy46 Thread Starter

Our email has just changed from insight to comcast. i would like to import my address book from outlook express to comcast. how do i do so? thanks for your help

2. keithy397

keithy397

I'm not sure you can because they may use different file formats but:-

You'll have to export your addies from Outlook first then import to Comcast.

To do this you'll have to look in Outlook for the export file format options and then look in Comcast to see if it will accept any those file formats.

3. nuaeman

nuaeman

I dont think we cant do that because that is different program and also different file format. If somebody say can, might be there is a lot of work to do before you can transfer all those adress.

4. victor1655

victor1655

in this case pen and a piece of paper its not possible to take them from an application to a website
    it is posible the otherway around i think.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/703418

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice