import address book

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dizzy46

Our email has just changed from insight to comcast. i would like to import my address book from outlook express to comcast. how do i do so? thanks for your help

I'm not sure you can because they may use different file formats but:-

You'll have to export your addies from Outlook first then import to Comcast.

To do this you'll have to look in Outlook for the export file format options and then look in Comcast to see if it will accept any those file formats.

I dont think we cant do that because that is different program and also different file format. If somebody say can, might be there is a lot of work to do before you can transfer all those adress.

in this case pen and a piece of paper its not possible to take them from an application to a website
it is posible the otherway around i think.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online