Import rules into new Outlook?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Zack Barresse

Hello there,

My situation is a little different, but I had to reinstall my Office 2007. I am running Vista with Office 2007, so all of the old data went to Windows.old folder. My archive.pst and outlook.pst files were still available in that folder location. I imported everything else without a hitch (Inbox w/ subfolders, RSS feeds, Sent Items, Calendar, Tasks, etc). The only thing I can't import are my rules. I have nine or ten of them and if I can I would rather not remake them, although I will if I have to. Figured I'd ask first, no sense in reinventing the wheel if I don't have to. :)

What type of mail account was this? You may want to check the link I added to my post above.

Regards,
Rollin

Zack Barresse

I had multiple accounts, all POP3 accounts. I'll check out your link tomorrow. Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online