Import VCF With Multiple Contacts to Outlook 2010 FREE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

somethingunreal

Hey guys!

I have a .vcf file with 200 contacts and am looking for a way to import them to outlook 2010, outlook only reads one entry and not the rest.

So I have to use a 3rd party utility, problem is I can not find a free one, how do they ALL COST MONEY??? In software 75 or more percent of the time there is a free alternative, perhaps anyone knows of one?

Thanks

somethingunreal

Yeah already looked at this site, windows contact wont work because it asks me to put in a name for every contact even though there already is a name in here. my only option is to use a utility, tried all the other ones.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online