1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Important column missing in iTunes

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by ottiliegirl, Nov 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ottiliegirl

ottiliegirl Thread Starter

When you open iTunes, there is a column on the far left cannot be controlled (moved) by using view browser columns. It is a stationary column that contains lists of your songs, your albums and down below it lists all your playlists. Today when I opened iTunes that column is missing. Does anyone know how to get it back. I posted this question to the iTunes community but most of their comments refer to Mac users and most are over ten years old. I don't see any place that I can manuever things to get this back. Thanks to any one who tries to help and special thanks to any one who solves it.

2. Fireflycph

Fireflycph

First Name:
    Morten
    I believe it's the status bar you're looking for.

Press [Ctrl] + to get it back.

If not, here's a shot of my Itunes.

Attached Files:

3. ottiliegirl

ottiliegirl Thread Starter

Thank you so much. It was not the status bar but looking at your iTunes led me to the View Button and then to the "side bar". All systems go, thank you again.

4. Fireflycph

Fireflycph

First Name:
    Morten
    Your welcome.
    Glad to be able to point you in the right direction.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219174

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice