1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

important data gone

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by baby_phat26, Jan 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baby_phat26

baby_phat26 Thread Starter

A folder containing important data recently got deleted and the recycling bin is emptied :mad: .,.,.Is there anyway at all I can get that folder back??
    Thank You
    !*~Baby_Phat~*!

2. Davey7549

Davey7549

baby_phat26
    Recovering deleted items may or may not be successful since the drive space the items were using becomes available for use again after the deletion. There are third party programs that do work to recover items of importance if they are there and here is one I refer to people to try. The product is free to try through a download and of course you will have to pay for it if you want to keep it beyond its trial period.
    http://www.softdownloads.com/rognerud/

The product has been successful for many in the past so good luck and let us know the outcome.
    Dave

3. PeteBaines

PeteBaines Guest

in my experiance, all the freeware programs i tryed either didn't work, or when i recovered them they sort of mushed all my files together for instance all my .mp3s were all muggled up and playing different parts of different songs.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/66458

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice