1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IMPORTANT - READ if you have a Netscape e-mail account

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mehr41, Dec 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mehr41

mehr41 Thread Starter

:mad: Netscape has been cancelling people's account without any warning. It happened to me. I had an account with them for more than 6 years, and they disabled my account. Many people are falling into a trap and pay netscape $39 to talk to their "Tech Support", just to hear that nothing can be done to restore the account. To my opinion , it is a dirty scam to get money out of people. This is very dishonest. They should have asked people for money, and given them time to move their contact/e-mail if they chose not to pay.

If you have an account with Netscape, I advise you to MOVE all you CONTACTS, and important e-mail IMMEDIATELY. This may happen to you soon.

Needless to say, you can not open another account with them using the same user name.

Do your friends a favor, and let them know about this.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/306465

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice