Importing aol messages and address book into outlook express 5

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

raz

Hi All,

Does anyone on of you guys out there know if there is a way of importing aol messegesfrom aol 6.0/7.0 into MS outlook 5.

Maybe someone knows of a tool or application that i can download or how to use if it is available Already in Outlook 5.

Thanks
RAZ

raz by the way welcome to TSG. I checked with MS Knowledge Base for importing AOL. NO go.

Why can't you "FORWARD" the emails to outlook express.

The address book you might be able to and I am not sure but with Yahoo you can export it and maybe AOL you can do the same. not sure but maybe someone else will know.

Just a few Ideas to think about. Also try AOL Email help and see if they have any suggestions.

raz, Just got the following link from my friend DoyceJ and knowing him it will help you solve your problem.

http://www.slipstick.com/config/convaddr.htm

EDIT: raz has another posting of this problem in the business section. He emailed me and told me he tried to delete it but it wouldn't let him so if someone could close it for him it would be greatly appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online