1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

importing audio into flash cs3

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by pukon00, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. pukon00

pukon00 Thread Starter

I downloaded a song from Amazon.com to go along with a Flash file I've been working on. I can listen to the songs just fine on my itunes.

However, every time I try to import the songs into my Flash library, I get a message that says, "One or more files were not imported because there were problems reading them."

There is no error code and no suggestions as to how to fix the problem.

any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks!

2. Avtar

Avtar

What format is the file in? Are you sure it's supported by Flash CS3? Maybe iTunes converted the file?

3. pukon00

pukon00 Thread Starter

The file is in Mp3 format.

4. Avtar

Avtar

Hmmm, Flash sometimes has issues with the bitrates of the files, try converting it to a lower bitrate and adding it. 96kbps or something should probably work well.

5. support.clpafs

support.clpafs

There is another alternative to this.

What I suggest is uploading the song somewhere i.e your website, and include an flv player component and edit the parameters (content url) with the song URL.

Then change the skin to none and cover it with your work.

Let me know if this worked for you.
    -Thanks

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/752030

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice