1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Importing Calendar into Outlook 2003

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Chris2806, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris2806

Chris2806 Thread Starter

I have recently bought a Vaio laptop with Windows 7. I have installed Outlook 2003, with Office SP2 and Outlook Connector to mirror the set up on my previous machine that runs on XP Home. (I have used the same disk to install the program.)
    I have successfully exported pst files from my old machine and imported them into Mail and Contacts in Outlook on the laptop.
    I have a problem with Calendar. I have tried to import both .pst and .xls files and in each case, a dialogue box indicates that the data is being imported. But the Calendar is not updated.
    This system worked fine on my old machine. Any ideas on how I can get things working on the laptop will be gratefully received. Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/920595

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice