1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Importing Images from Flash Card/memory card

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by exemacs, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. exemacs

exemacs Thread Starter

Hello.

I have recently changed Windows XP laptops, My old laptop used to import pictures from the Memory card automaticaly into 'my pictures' it would also automatically import movies into the 'my movies' folder. Now I have changed laptops (still the same Memory card) it will not do it, How do I get XP pro to auto import these types of files, At the moment the memory card just sits in 'My Computer' and I have to manually drag and drop/import into the folders,

How do I get XP to auto import these files without any user interaction ?

Many Thanks

Leigh

2. thecoalman

thecoalman

Right click the drive/card and look under auto play.

3. cashman88

cashman88

hello im a newbie is there a tep by step system that shows me how to load pictures from my dig. camera to my comp & then to the internet like ebay

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/502149

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice