1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Importing mail from Outlook to Entourage

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by penthicilea, Feb 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. penthicilea

penthicilea Thread Starter

Hi
    I am trying to get mail from a laptop running Windows xp with Outlook as the mail client onto a Mac Powerbook running OS X.3 Panther with Entourage across a network.

I've heard of two way, one to export from Outlok as comma or Tab seperated values (in this case which is better?)

Or to setup mozilla, import mail, and ad .mbox extension and then copy those files onto the server and then onto the Mac and drag them into Entourage.
    Can I use Thunderbird or must it be Mozilla, the latest version is 1.7.5 will that do?
    And apparently that's only for the mail, how can I copy the address book?

I'd be gratefull for any advice

thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/331566

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice