Importing notes from iphone using PC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aushell

Okay, so I have smashed my iPhone 6 to the point of not being able to use the touch screen. I can however successfully connect my phone to the PC to import the photos & access the iPhone drive. Is there a way to import notes from the notes app on the iPhone remotely through my PC? I have recorded some pretty monumental milestones & records about my children saved in the saved in the phone notes section rather than the iCloud notes section. Lesson learnt. :( Anyone got suggestions?

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
Pretty sure you can export the notes in iTunes and then have them place in Outlook.
Or there is a free program called iMazing (I think it's only free for like 15 days though after download) that allows you to do it. https://imazing.com/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts