1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Importing slides from one Power point to another

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by wmendoza87, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wmendoza87

wmendoza87 Thread Starter

I have two power point presentations. I would like to import the slides from one to the other. I tried to copy and paste but it loses the slide transision and it also loses the background. Is there a way to do this so when I move the slide from one to the other it will keep the same background and slide transission?

2. bomb #21

bomb #21

You should be able to use Insert > Slides from File rather than copy & paste, although that won't pick up the background either.

You can do it one hit though. Once you have all the slides "in", select one with the required background. Then go Format > Background, makes no changes & click Apply to All.

The same principle should also apply to slide transition.

hth,
    bomb

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!