impossible sd recovery?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

iruvjapan

Got a tough one. SD card now RAW. "The volume does not contain a recognized file system" Tried several recovery software including Recuva. No luck. Ran Malwarebytes. No luck (but did show there were file still there) Any ideas?

colinsp

Colin
Have you tried ZAR (Zero Access Recovery) it has worked where none of the others have for me. It is free for cards.

texasbullet

Ramon
What you mean is that you cannot open the SD card but your computer shows it and has some files in it?

iruvjapan

The computer itself shows that that there's nothing on it, but some recovery software shows that there are files taking up space on the sd card (the thing is 95% full actually). I just can't manage to access them because all of a sudden the "file system" of the card in unrecognizable in my computer and phone. I don't get it.

vembutech

Banned
EaseUS Data recovery which is really a helpful tool to recover data can try with that.

plodr

Liz
vembutech do you even read the thread? I posted that program and a tutorial with links 2 posts above yours.

I have used EaseUS partition recovery that is useful ,but the product has not been updated for a long time.
I have a sd card have become raw and I could not get access to the file.
Thanks for your recommend, I'm going to try the free SD card raw recovery software.

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
The chances are that any software you use is going to be just a front end for TESTDISK code anyway.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online