Improving mic quality

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Thecool1

I'm looking into improving my mic quality in online games. It needs to be louder, and it's not very clear.

Right now I have an intergrated Sound Card, and a $20 mic. I really only have money to upgrade one of them though.

I've been planning on buying a sound card for a while, but I haven't picked one out yet. This Sound Card looks like the best Newegg has, but they don't have that wide of a selection.

This Mic was also the best I could find for the price.

So which one should I buy for the best mic quality? Are there any better products I could buy for the same price? I don't want to go any higher.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online