in need of help fast

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wendywood37

My Fiance who knows nothing about computers, shut down the wrong way I guess and now i try to start my kids computer and it won't load windows at all...it did have windows 2000 xp but now when i turn the computer on it just says windows cannot be found, what in the world did he do to it, and how can i fix it...just to let you know I had the PC built and mailed to me, so I don't have a windows cd to reinstall, and can't seem to find one from anyone, if in fact I need to reinstall...please help me out...Thanks so much:eek:

Please be patient and don't open multiple threads.

I am closing this duplicate thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online