1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

In Need Of Help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by KFRE3252, Jan 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KFRE3252

KFRE3252 Thread Starter

I INSTALLED AN MP3 PLAYER'S SOFTWARE AND A KARAOKE PLAYER'S SOFTWARE AND NOW I CAN'T GET SOUND FROM MY SPEAKERS. I NOTICED SOMETHING ABOUT MAKING SOMETHING MY NEW DEFAULT PLAYER, I SAID YES BUT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I HAVE SINCE DELETED BOTH OF THOSE PROGRAMS BUT STILL NO SOUND. I CAN HEAR THE STATIC SOUND OF HIGH VOLUME WHEN I TURN THE SPEAKERS UP BUT I CAN NOT HEAR MY MUSIC FROM WINMX. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP

PLEASE RESPOND TO [email protected] THANKS

2. deuce

deuce

I am not sure if your problem has been solved, but I'll jump in anyway. I can email you if you want but you might get better help posting here. Are there any conflicts with your sound card in system properties? To check right-click my computer and select pyoperties, then choose the hardware manager tab. Is there anything with a yeild (or question mark I can't think of which it is) sign right next to it? Are you getting sound in ANY programs at all... or does it not work in anything?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/64561

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice