1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

In Power Safe Mode AHH!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kphgeek09, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kphgeek09

kphgeek09 Thread Starter

Ok I need help so very much, one day after playing WoW i began to surf the web ... a while later my computer makes an odd electronic sound and just shuts off so naturally i turn it back on only to be greeted by a blank black screen the monitor's power button is orange and when i press one of the monitor buttons a message comes up and read In Power Safe Mode, I CAN NOT GET OUT OF THIS AHHHHH i asked many people about this, i did like everything to fix this i pressed F8 during start up also F2, moved mouse, pressed keys, everything... some have told me my video card is shot and some have told me my system Bios has a problem i dont know all i know is that i turn on my computer and nothing happens but blank screen... im worried if i get a new video card my computer will fry it i need help oh and also when i turn on the computer it makes a funny electronic sound then gets silent for 5 seconds like it shut down then turns back on please help PLEEEEAAASSE:confused:

2. seekermeister

seekermeister

I have never heard of a computer acting quite like you described, especially with the message. I would tend to suspect a virus. If you have a set of rescue disks from your AV, I would try them.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/489620

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice