1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

In XP how do I transfer music?

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by janburns, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. janburns

janburns Thread Starter

I have musicmatch and I want to put some of these songs on my computer. There are a couple of songs on my computer but I can't figure out how to get them from musicmatch onto my computer under 'my music'. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

2. Rearden

Rearden Banned

If the music files are in a folder, copy them to your My Music folder.

3. janburns

janburns Thread Starter

I went into musicmatch and right clicked the songs but I can't copy them into my music on the computer.

4. Rearden

Rearden Banned

I'm not familiar with musicmatch. I searched for information about it, and it seems to be an old music player. Where did you buy the songs? iTunes or Amazon?

5. stantley

stantley

Are these songs on your computer somewhere or are they on a portable player?

Right-click on a song in Musicmatch and click "Show Location on Computer". What does it say?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089590

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice