1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

incoming and outgoing mail servers

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by m33msg, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. m33msg

m33msg Thread Starter

Hi,

I have the iphone 3 3g, and wish to connect my email to the phone.

I have a person email address with ukreg.com. but everytime i try to connect the setting incoming "mail.livemail.com" and outgoing "smtp.livemail.com, i keep getting this error message "The mail server "mail.livemail.com" is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail setting"

I can receive emails but cant send them.

Does anyone know or had the same problem.

any help will be useful

Thanks

2. leroys1000

leroys1000 Banned

3. m33msg

m33msg Thread Starter

because on my blackberry i am using mail.livemail.com

and also on the ukreg.com where i am hosting, it also says mail.livemail.com

:s

4. m33msg

m33msg Thread Starter

oh sorry, if you thought it was hotmail then its not.

i have my own website and email hosting service with ukreg.com or known as fasthost.com.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/999334

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice