Incoming & Outgoing analog calls with ISDN

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chermesh

Hi,
I'm using an Asuscom 128K ISDN adapter on a win2k pro system. I would like to exploit the dynamic feature of the connection, which allows a choice of 64 and 128 k connection, meaning BOD.
When I configured the adapter for a BOD option, my internet connection, meaning the digital connection acted as wished. However, my analog phone has been downed whenever a 128 k was established. I wrote to Asus support and the answer I got was that "The BOD function only for those incoming or outgoing by the internal ISDN adapter."
Can anything be done about this limitation? Is the a way to instruct the adapter to release a line whenever a request for such line is initiated through the analog line?

Ran

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online