1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Incomplete songs

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by twotymer05, Nov 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. twotymer05

twotymer05 Thread Starter

Sometimes when i download songs then i burn them it only plays for like 7 sec. but when i go back on the computer it says that they are like 3 or 4 minl. or whatever. i dont know what the probllem is:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. casper03

casper03

it sounds like the problem may lie with your hi-fi.

is it not possible that the hifi is playing the tracks in preview
    mode which would account for the seven second play.

do the tracks play ok in your cd-rom ?

3. ksuwyldkat

ksuwyldkat

Does the entire song play before you burn the cd? Sometimes files are placed out there that look to be complete but only have the first few seconds.

4. deuce

deuce

Just to make sure and cover my bases... do they play ok on your computer? You said you burn them right away and so I didn't know if you are saying they aren't playing right on the cd or your computer... I'm assuming your computer but if they play there ok then your burner isn't burning the cds right...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/60166

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice