incredible malware look out

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ethan123

I was dling a torrent. Before it f fnished, it opened and ran. It instantly was found by mac affee, which instructed me to delete the file. When I hit delete my vista os told me that the recycling bin cannot be found!!! I ran scan disc in mac affee and my whole computer froze. When I restarted it would not boot windows. I inserted the windows instal disc and booted from my dvd/drive. ALL of my system restore points are gone. All of my drivers are gone, including my Hard Drive. Whats the first step to repairing this?
Thanks so much for any ideas
E.S.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online