Incredibly loud speakers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

atr_dunkahol

Hi, I brought my Creative Inspire 2500 2.1 system out to the TV to test the sound with my video card's TV-out feature. Since I don't have an audio splitter (3.5mm to 2XRca) I plugged the source into the subwoofer and then instead of connecting the speakers to the subwoofer, I connected the audio cable (red and white) to the TV to use the TV speakers instead. Now when I bring the system back to the room and connect my speakers, the sound is ridiculously high. I have to set everything to minimum to get a bareable sound. Is there a way to get the sound back lower?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online