1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Incredimail and gmail problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by helpmate, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. helpmate

helpmate Thread Starter

Help! I have not received new messages through my incredimail account since gmail came into effect. Isp is my internet provider and I cannot receive messages from them into my incredimail account, however I can send emails from incredimail. What in the heck is going on? I need help immediately. I have looked at my configuration and I do not see anything out of whack. It has to be a problem with my incoming mail. How must I change this configuration to alleviate this problem? Any help will be appreciated. :confused:

2. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

Who is your ISP?

Have you updated to the most recent Incredimail version?

3. helpmate

helpmate Thread Starter

My internet provider is Isp.Com (this is my internet service provider). I have not downloaded the latest version of incredimail. I ran into an install problem when I tried to download the latest version. I will try to do so again and hope that this will solve my problem. Thanks for your help.

4. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

If you still have problems downloading the install, describe the error that you are getting. You might have to do a clean uninstall (which would remove all your email and settings so you would have to back those up).

There is also the repair option on Incredimail that will fix most problems.

Generally, though, updated to the most recent version will fix things.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755895

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice