1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

incredimail installation

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by geoszy66, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. geoszy66

geoszy66 Thread Starter

I can't download incredimail . every time i try it starts to download and half way through the internet goes off and it stops . i have got avg security installed which did stop it but i by passed the firewall and it let it go through . i had it installed before but it would not send emails so i uninstalled it now i cant reinstall it . i have got windows 8.1 and when it looks like it may install it i get error message 404 page not found . thank you .
    geoszy66

2. joe957

joe957

Personal opinion.....Be thankful for the 404 error. Incredimail is known to contain spyware/malware. It is best to leave it alone.

3. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
  4. geoszy66

geoszy66 Thread Starter

0k thank you for your advice . i will give it a miss . i had used it before on windows xp and didn't have any trouble with it . maybe windows 8.1 is smarter .
    geoszy66

5. SUEOHIO

SUEOHIO

First Name:
    SUE
    I will also say i used the free version of incredimail years ago and it messed up my computer so badly i had to reinstall the whole operating system.and this was on an xp computer.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!