1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Indeo Software

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by rossmeyer, Feb 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rossmeyer

rossmeyer Thread Starter

Feb 7, 2001
    Every time I boot my computer, I get an installation wizard for Indeo Software. It quickly goes to 100%, then disappears. I have tried repeatedly to delete ALL Indeo files - thru the Uninstall Program and by sending all the Indeo files to the recycle bin (and then deleting them). Nothing works. The files remain on my hard drive and the installation wizard keeps coming back every time I boot. Any suggestions will be welcome. Thanks.
  2. koro

May 18, 2000
    There might be a start up file. Try going to Run> then type 'msconfig'> then go to the Start Up tab. See if you see anything about Indeo that is checked. If it is checked then uncheck it. If your not sure what it is check the path of the file to the right and take a look at it, or don't touch it at all.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/38680