Independent Study Project

Ophidian

:) Well by the looks of it, I could use some luck... that's prolly the toughest part of this.

Well I'm really giving consideration to the getting various certifications over the year. What ones would ya's recommend?

Since this is a year long project, I would try to accomplish the MCSE. I have looked over the first part, 70-210, and if you are really into computers, this is the way to go. Very interesting stuff and that test is just the first part of seven tests!

If you have some time to download a PDF file, it is 56 pages, this is a good place to check to see if it is worth your while. Be sure to save it off-line which will add to your time. Go here:

http://studyguides.cramsession.com/cramsession/pdf/microsoft/win2kpro.pdf

Ophidian

Ok well I'm currently already going for an A+ certification hopefully rather soon. At the risk of sound foolish, what exactly is the MCSE? Any additional ideas as to what type of certifications I could go for over the next 6 months or so?

A

AZ

How about the effects of TV.
"Springer", "Judges",

Thought I'd add a couple thoughts to get you started.

Nudity: How come I go out nude I get busted? BUT; one can go out nude to everybody in the World (on TV) and that's O.K. Do you call that fair or Art?

****: I hear it all the time on TV. If I say it (anywhere) I am being obscene, and get censored (like here and now on TSG)!

I could go on forever and if you get writers block just let me know!

AZ

Ophidian

Hmm... ok I'm looking into the MCSE. It might be a lot more work than I'll be able to accomplish. Any other certifications you guys would recommend?

Ophidian

As for the nudity thing... might be hard to do the whole year on that...

A

AZ

Ophidian,

If that's all you got out of my post, you aint gonna make it......

AZ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online